girloftheyearstudios is an AGTube account run by Victoria The account was created on July 26, 2008. She is considered to be one of the first AGTubers ever and has over 50,000 subscribers. She is best known for coining the original AGTube term, and creating the original AGTube logo, aside from being a trailblazer for many other AGTubers.
- Jessa Akiko McConnell (GOTY 2006)
- Katrina Maggie Kittredge (Renamed Kit)
- Quinn Joannie Holland
- Delainey Aida Holland
- Anastasia "Asia" Mila Asper
- Peyton Phineas Blake (Custom Boy Doll)
- Nora Noelle Rey (Renamed Cecile)
- Charlie Milo Bell
- Fiona Jade Pelekai
- Brigitte Anais LeClaire (Renamed Grace)
Victoria and a friend decided to open an American Girl Doll YouTube account in 2008 after viewing several American Girl Doll videos on the website that got them interested in film production. They chose to go by aliases in order to keep their identities private from friends and potential dangers online, Victoria choosing the name Ali, and her friend going by Cassey. The first video was uploaded on Jul 26, 2008 and was named Jess and Marisol's bad day at school! It can be seen here  A remake was uploaded on Aug 12, 2009 and can be seen here , and again in 2014.
Girloftheyearstudios was active on YouTube for many years beginning in 2008. By summer 2010, Cassey decided to leave the channel, leaving Ali the sole owner as she felt she was too mature for dolls. In September 2010, Ali applied for a YouTube partnership, and by May 2011 it was announced she had been accepted. She has been partnered with YouTube ever since. On November 12th 2011, Ali hosted one of the very first AGTube meet ups at American Girl Place in Seattle with AmericanGirl077 and AmericanGirl088. Ali was most active in 2010-2011, and around this time opened an Etsy shop to sell girloftheyearstudios merchandise such as doll sized posters and t-shirts. In August 2012 it was announced Ali would be taking time off AGTube to focus on her schooling. However, in September 2012, she announced she would be hosting a Christmas toy drive titled Christmas AnGels. She posted 4 videos centered around the spirit of Christmas, and donated all of her partnership proceeds to purchasing new American Girls dolls for underprivileged girls as Christmas gifts. In June 2013, Ali traveled to Los Angeles where she hosted a second meet up, and created a short with agoverseasfan, after meeting for the first time. After 2 years of sporadic videos, she officially returned in July 2014 with the intention of creating a new series, Sisters In Black, which she began posting in August of that year. She has since created many stop motions alongside her series. In May 2015, she was included in an interview published on rookiemag.com where she discusses the AGTube community's impact on her life. She often discusses how much AGTube has changed in her time being on it, as she was one of the longest running AGTubers. In 2015, she announced over Instagram that she would be finishing up Sisters in Black and pretty much leaving AGTube, though she did say she would post from time to time.
In October 2020, she announced that she would be officially leaving AGTube and selling part of her collection, but keeping a few dolls for herself and younger family members.
Victoria Nergaard, who used the alias "Ali" on her YouTube account for the majority of its running time, was born in 1995 in Canada before moving to France post-AGTube to study in University. Before moving to France, she studied at a University in Canada. Little is known about the second creator, "Cassey", however it is known the two still remain friends. Victoria has made many friends over AGTube, some she has met in real life, most notably agoverseasfan.
Making It: March 21, 2009 - September 7, 2009 (1 Season, 12 Episodes)
Star Quality: October 9, 2009 - June 19, 2010 (2 Seasons, 14 Episodes)
Music In Me: October 3, 2010 - March 27, 2011 (2 Seasons, 20 Episodes) *Movie made after season finale*
The Palace Wall: May 29, 2011 - September 11, 2011 (1 Season, 6 Episodes) *Movie made after season finale*
Ask Asha: July 22, 2011 - August 9, 2011 (1 Season, 6 Episodes)
The To-Do List: August 19, 2011 - August 19, 2011 (1 Season, 1 Episode)
Search + Destroy: September 1, 2011 - January 6, 2012 (1 Season, 10 Episodes)
The Ballerina Project: January 28, 2012 - July 31, 2012 (1 Season, 12 Episodes)
Sisters in Black: September 2, 2014 - October 16, 2016 (2 Seasons, 26 Episodes)
- She is considered to be one of the most popular and longest-running Old AGTube channels, though she is not longer active in the community.
- In 2011, she autographed and sold Harper Dayley, the star of her popular series "Music In Me", for several hundred dollars.
- She has also customized several dolls for others, including a McKenna doll named "Penny" belonging to agoverseasfan, and a doll she wigswapped for LibertyJaneClothing, whom she met in Seattle.
- She sold one of her original dolls, Scarlett (#17), as well as Olive (#37) and returned her original Lindsey doll to agoverseasfan before purchasing the final doll in her collection.
- She is known for creating many popular series, mentioned in the previous section. These series paved the way for the future AGTubers, laying the foundation for era of series like Aspen Heights.
- Many of her videos earlier videos are simple stop motions and easy DIY videos.
- Both Ali and Cassey created several summer feature films from the years 2009-2011.