Rebelle is an AGSM movie made by Sydney Jean Films. It is over an hour long, making it the first ever feature-length AGSM Movie on AGTube, as well as the longest AGSM movie of all time.
Despite having a beating heart, Kierra Mitchell isn’t considered a human being— just like 96% of Earth’s population. Instead, they’re labeled “Servers” and are forced into a life of starvation, suffering and grueling work for the benefit of the world government—the Authority—and the Commander who terrorizes them all.
While everyone else doesn't question the rules of society, Kierra knows that something needs to change. Five years ago, her parents were taken to be “debugged”— the Authority’s mysterious method of putting Servers in their custody and never having them be seen again. With this in her past, Kierra’s annoyed at having to waste her life for the ones that ruined it— until she learns about a revolution meeting.
There, she meets Erika Anderson, a girl with the same wish she has. Sure, they’re both arrested for showing up at the meeting. But hearing Erika speak about taking down the Authority and meeting a pair of boxers in jail brings Kierra to a decision: she needs to start a revolution.
With her newfound training, Kierra becomes the bodyguard to “Renegade”, the revolution’s leader. But she soon discovers that fighting back brings it’s own set of challenges. The revolution grows quickly, but so do the feelings between Kierra and Erika. The Authority’s Security Force is attempting to unmask Erika and stop the revolution for good. And Kierra soon learns that there’s a reason why Erika’s fighting for change— one that brings her a lot of pain. But no matter what this fight throws at her, Kierra won’t stop revolting. If it means that the Servers are free, then she’d do anything for it. But will it work?
Kierra Mitchell: Nanea Mitchell
Erika Anderson: Delilah Anderson
Commander: Eliza Parkwood
Paisley Morgan: Blaire Wilson
Catherine Morgan: Luciana Vega
Ryan: Maesi Myers
Iris: Stephanie Marcus
Lexi: Joss Kendrick
Maria: Hope Zhang-Williams
Miss Brooks: Katie Ling
Chief Parker: Daisy Parker
Violet Mitchell: Cristina Vee
Thomas Mitchell: Nino Lahiffe
Lydia Anderson: Z Yang
Bryce Anderson: Joey Stark
Brynn’s Mom: Celeste Lee Frank
Kierra Mitchell: Kierra Marie
Erika Anderson: Sydney Satalino
Commander: Brianna Volinski
Paisley Morgan: Sierra Jean
Catherine Morgan: Denise Marie
Iris: Mikayla Smith
Maria: SparkleShines AG
Miss Brooks: Ariana the Great
Chief Parker: Sierra Jean
Violet Mitchell: V!CE
Thomas Mitchell: Dalton Mackey
Lydia Anderson: foreveranddollways
Young Brynn: Kimylah Caputo
Brynn’s Mom: rockstar13studios
Security Enforcer #1: Lilly Gleason
Security Enforcer #2: AGJitters
Security Enforcer #3: Tomoe Osaka
Security Enforcer #4: TheAGStudios380
Security Enforcer #5: Jade
Security Enforcer #6: S.J Bailey
Phone Voice: Tomoe Osaka
Propaganda Voice: S.J Bailey
Teenage Server: InfinityAGStudios
Jail Guard #1: InfinityAGStudios
Bodyguard 1: Pink Sapphire Productions
Bodyguard 3: Andrea Muniz
Bodyguard 4: Cascade Nerida
Inmate 1: MyNameIsRebeccaToo
Inmate 2: TheAGStudios380
Guard 3: Daniel K
Guard 4: Loxley Wayland
Guard 5: Lilly Gleason
Protester 1: Dalton Mackey
Protester 2: Tomoe Osaka
Protester 3: Phoebe B.
Girl: Maya Turner
Authority Official: CameraCuties
Representative 1: LittleSkyFox
Representative 2: S.J Bailey
Representative 3: Sandy Volinski
- Sydney initially planned to film this movie in college with people instead of dolls, but decided to make it an AGSM Movie instead.
- The movie took nine months to write, five months to film, and one month to edit.
- Rebelle is the longest AGSM movie of all time, beating the previous record-holder, The Thing About Jellyfish by AGWorld Sprinkles, by nearly 20 minutes.
- The movie’s original score was composed by Sydney’s friend Whadies, and is available to stream on music platforms such as Apple Music and Spotify.
- An original song, ‘Revolution’, was performed by Sydney’s sister Sierra for the end credits.
- The movie won Best Summer Movie in the 2020 Sophie Awards.
- The movie got accepted to a few film festivals and won the Youngest Director Award at the Louisiana LGBT+ Film Festival.
- The movie’s original release date was June 14, but it was moved two days early to June 12.