- Please try to put accurate information on the pages, and don't vandalize them with negative content.
- Please try to use correct grammar and spelling as well.
- Please do not create category pages without consulting an Admin beforehand.
- The information should not be in first person (I, me, my, we, etc.).
- The wiki is not an advertising site; pages should be created to share information about a channel, not advertise a channel or its videos (ex: "I made this channel and plan to post videos soon! Please subscribe to me." or "[AGTuber] thinks this is a great idea!")
- Make sure the information is related to the article topic.
- Don't delete entire pages of information or entire sections of pages.
- If a page is too short, it's ok! Just put in in the stub category.
- Please be nice and respectful to everyone on here! Remember Chrissa: no bullying!
- Please refrain from negative or offensive comments as well.
- Don't put opinionated information on a page (i. e. "She's the best AGTuber ever", "I love [AGTuber]!!!!!", etc.); that's what the comments section is for!
- If you need help or practice, that's ok! You can ask admins if you need help, and you can practice in The Sandbox as well.
- Have fun!
Page Creation Rules
(These rules aren't to make people feel bad! View and subscription requirements are here to prevent too many pages from being created.)
- Do not make pages for channels with less than 100 subscribers.
- Make sure to include a link to the channel somewhere on the page!
- Include the channel's creation date and subscriber count in the page as well.
- Do not type in first person or use the page to advertise your channel (ex: I am making a series soon!)
Video Pages (excluding movies, series, and mashups)
- Do not make pages for regular videos (such as AGMVs) unless they have reached a substantial amount of views (at least 100,000, as that would indicate that the video was very popular on AGTube).
- The exception to this is very popular creators such as basilmentos or mixiepixie7 who have hundreds of thousands of views on many videos; only make pages for the two or three most popular non-movie videos for those channels.
- When adding a title for the page, use a condensed form of the video title (ex: "The Living Project (an AGSM Short Film) -HeartAG's Contest!" should be shortened to "The Living Project"). Please include the full title in the "Name" category of the "Video" infobox.
- AGSM movies are different from regular videos, as they tend to be more popular and take longer to create. Therefore, the view requirement is lower, at 1,000 views.
- When adding a title for the page, use a condensed form of the summer movie title (ex: "The Living Project (an AGSM Short Film) -HeartAG's Contest!" should be shortened to "The Living Project"). Please include the full title in the "Name" category of the "Video" infobox.
- As with other pages, these pages should not be created to advertise your summer movie.
- The view requirement for AGTube mashups is 300 views.
- AGTube Mashups are very specific types of videos; they must include a mashup as the song and are typically labeled as "AGTube Mashup" in their video title. (Basically: someone's end of the year rewind is not included in this category unless it meets those criteria!)
- If possible, include a list of the AGTubers included in the mashup on the page.
- As with other videos, make sure to condense the video title but include the full title in the page's infobox.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.